The CHICS Usergroup is available at no charge to all Support-Registered CHICS Users. If you cannot find the information you need give Colin or Mark a call on 01277 424427 - 10am-5pm.
To become a registered user either email us, or phone on 01277 424427. You will normally be issued access details within 24 hours or less.
The usergroup section give access to CHICS software support resources:
- Software Updates
- Manual Downloads
- Training information
- Recommended suppliers
- Newsletters discussing relevant housing news
- Share information from our users (job adverts, etc.)
User Group Meetings: Whether you are a beginner or an expert, you will find something just for you at our User Group Meetings, which are held regularly at several different locations around London. These meetings provide in-depth presentations from CHICS staff focusing on helping you use CHICS software more effectively.
Please log in to our user group section to find out where and when we will be holding our next user goup meeting.
CHICS User Group login...
Heathview Tenants’ Co-operative Ltd manages 58 flats in London NW5,
and is looking for a Bookkeeper/Accountant to work
for one day per week
The duties include:
- Entering data and maintaining the general accounting system using QuickBooks
- Entering rent receipts on CHICS
- Producing quarterly accounts and liaising with the auditors re statutory accounts
- Attending periodic meetings and reporting on the financial situation
- Liaising with outside bodies and submitting returns
- Producing an annual budget
- Producing rent and service charge rise information
The fee payable will be £180 for one 7-hour day per week.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com or for further details send an email or telephone 020 7267 4451.